Production Workers Demand in Canada
Location: Charlottetown, PE
Salary: $15 an hour
Working closely with the Plant Technicians, the Production Workers will be responsible for the care and growth lifecycle of cannabis plants. The Production Worker performs tasks to support growing processes, including, but not limited to; cloning, trimming, and transplanting.
Are you seeking consistent hours and a stable income? Looking to join a great team and company with great values? Do you believe in hard work and delivering great products? Safety and amazing quality are our main goals, but safety always comes first.
A production worker is responsible for operating equipment in a factory and preparing items for distribution. The requirements for a production worker involve assembling and checking products, ensuring all machinery runs smoothly, and assisting in the packaging and shipment of items. Production workers are typically entry-level. Make sure to list qualifications that are reasonable and specific to the role. Does the production worker hire need a grade twelve education? Why or why not? What level of literacy is required? Language skills required? Look closely at the tasks involved in the role and the qualities you’ll want hires to have. Make sure to run the job posting by the direct manager to make sure it is accurate for what is needed.
Agriculture Staff Demand in Canada Apply Here
Airport Job Open in Canada Apply Here
General Farm Workers Hiring in Canada Apply Here
General Workers Demand in Canada Apply Here
Packing Staff Hiring in Canada Apply Here
Packing Staff Urgent Hiring in Canada Apply Here
Production Staff Hiring in Canada Apply Here
- Supports the Plant Technicians in the overall plant care
- Perform all the tasks in the growing process according to the master schedule including cloning, transplanting and waste disposal
- Manage and account for all inventory and supplies
- Follow all company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to maintain compliance with FIGR and Health Canada regulations
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Managing and proactively solving any production issues that may occur
- **Other duties as assigned
- Secondary education or equivalent experience is required
- Horticulture/agriculture education or experience is considered a strong asset
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and safely
- WHMIS certification is considered an asset
- A criminal records check will be required to be completed by successful candidate after job offer is communicated
- All employee must be 19+
- Feed raw materials into machinery
- Assemble goods on production lines
- Monitor the production process
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Store goods and raw materials properly in our warehouse
- Use lifting equipment and forklift trucks to fulfill orders
- Pack goods for shipping
- Maintain equipment and work areas
Qualifying individuals must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment. We are in a rapidly evolving industry and we are growing quickly, therefore this team member must be flexible with helping in other areas as needed. The ability to learn quickly and react to change is viewed as a very strong asset.
Wages: $15.00 per hour
Status: Full-Time, Permanent Position
Schedule: Shiftwork (Early mornings, Days, Weekends, Holidays)
Benefits: Full Medical/Dental Group Benefits Plan, Corporate Gym Memberships
Apply From Company Here directly.