Factory Job in Canada
Factory Job in Canada
Factory workers work in manufacturing or other industrial settings, helping to produce raw materials, products, or accessible natural resources such as energy. There are many roles you may specialize in as a factory worker, including assembly line worker, operations manager, or repairman. Factory workers often focus on a specific aspect of the manufacturing process, such as overseeing the
operation of a single piece of machinery or section of a manufacturing process. Most production worker jobs can be obtained with a high school diploma, with additional on-the-job training available. More specialized or technical factory worker roles may require a certificate or training in engineering, mechanics, computers, or a similar field. Factory worker jobs are available in a huge range of
industries including health care, food and beverage processing, plastics, consumer goods, and raw materials processing. You can expect to do shift work as a factory worker, in some cases, overnight shifts may be required. Career progression for factory workers is possible to become a factory shift manager or manufacturing operations manager.
Factory Job in Canada
Location: Delta, BC
Salary: $18 an hour
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: No Need or Fresher Will Train
More Jobs Open Click Apply Here
Production Workers Demand in Canada Apply Here
Airport Career in Canada Apply Here
Production Workers Hiring in Canada Apply Here
Warehouse Worker in Canada Apply Here
Production Worker Hiring in Canada Apply Here
Packer Hiring in Canada Apply Here
Farming Career in Canada Apply Here
Cleaning Staff Urgent Hiring in Canada Apply Here
Packing Staff Urgent Demand Canada Apply Here
Packing Staff Demand in Canada Apply Here
General Staff Demand in Canada Apply Here
Airport Job in Dubai Apply Here
Fruit Picker Demand in Canada Apply Here
Workers Hiring in Canada Apply Here
Airport Job Open in Canada Apply Here
Agriculture Staff Demand in Canada Apply Here
Crew Members Demand in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Hotel Staff Demand in Canada Apply & Know More
Production Worker Responsibilities:
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
Specific Skills: Factory Job in Canada
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Perform other laboring and elemental activities
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Check and weigh materials and products
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Physical dexterity.
- Available for shift work.
- Should be familiar with the operations of a factory
- Should have knowledge about health and safety regulations.
- Should be able to understand quality control methods.
- Should be able to use different machines and practical skills.
- Should have good communication skills
- Should be careful, patient, responsible, quick and alert.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Team player
You can apply directly from here
Factory or production workers are required to manufacture parts and goods for different companies and industries. Among sectors they work for are food and drink, pharmaceuticals, engineering, and construction. They work with other members in the same team under supervision of a shift leader. Duties of these workers are done in the production line, assembling goods or using machinery for other tasks.
Factory workers usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Using forklift trucks.
• Assembling goods.
• Cleaning work areas.
• Monitoring production process.
• Grading batches of raw materials.